Bleeding 6 days after taking Plan B

My fiance and I had sex on June 14, the condom unfortunelately broke, we went and got Plan B and took it, roughly 6 hours after the incident. 6 days later on June 20, I started bleeding much like a normal period. However I wasn't due for my period until June 30th roughly. My question is, is this my actual period or effects from the pill? And typically how long does it take for a cycle to get back on track after taking Plan B?

This side effect is common. It should take your cycle about 4 weeks to get back to normal. You may experience a delayed (real) period as a result of taking Plan B. Your pregnancy risk is very low. Plan B is about 91% effective.