Bleeding after my period.

I had my period for 7 days and started spotting 3 days afterwards for about 3 days starting off light pink with mild cramps and brown the next 2 days. I had unprotected sex 2 days after my period and have been cramping since then.

Unprotected sex two days after a 7 day period can certainly put you at risk for pregnancy since sperm can stay alive for up to five days in a woman's body which would put you at day 14 - the average time for ovulation. 

I'm not sure why you would have had light bleeding - it may have been old blood from your recent period. It's not likely to be implantation bleeding as that happen about 5 or 6 days after you have sex.

A pregnancy test is advisable if you don't get your next period when expected.