Bleeding after Next Choice

I'm extremely stressed out and am trying to figure out if my NextChoice pill worked or not.
I got my period on May 7th, it lasted 6 days, and then I had sex on the 17th. My period is expected June 8th. The condom slipped off but I'm not sure if it happened inside or outside of me, my boyfriend and I looked down afterwords and seen it lying on the bed with cm inside. I'm slightly worried that it came off inside of me and some sperm may have been released. Just in case I took NextChoice 25 hours afterwords, and I took both pills at once. 5 days after taking the pills, I started to have a brownish colored blood that soon turned into a heavier flow of bright red blood, it lasted about 3-4 days. I googled the cause of the flow and two answers came up, implantation bleeding and that the pill could be working. Would anyone have any answers as to which one of these two it could be?

And if it is just the pill working, was that blood my period? Should I now be expecting my period two weeks later instead of June 8th?

Implantation bleeding is a few drops over a couple of days, it's is not the type of bleeding you experienced. This bleeding is a side effect of taking NC. 

We cannot say when you next period will be. All women are different and they also react to emergency contraception differently.  However, we can say that your cycle may be irregular for the next 2-6 weeks. 

So there is no way to know whether or not that bleeding was my period? It is June 9th now and my period still has not come. Should I wait a few days since it makes your period irregular, or get a pregnancy test? I am stressing out a significant amount because of this.

There is no way to know. 

Pregnancy tests are accurate for the day you first missed your period, if not a few days before. If you are pregnant, it will tell you.