bleeding after sex on the last day of my period

By Anonymous December 2, 2015 - 5:31pm

Hello, I'm Sue, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in the last of my period (there was a little brown spot on my liners) He didn't ejaculated inside (he pulled out) and the next morning, I found out there was blood on my underwear not a little spot but it stopped. I had sex on Friday night and Saturday morning, so today is Thursday, if I want to prevent a pregnancy, is it too late ? I'm so scared and worried about it, bcs I'm senior student on my last semester. Please answer my question and help me. . Thank you so much.

Hi Sue!

Why are you having unprotected sex if you are still in school? That doesn't make any sense.

Your bleeding after sex was probably the rest of your period so I don't think that's anything to worry about. If there was no ejaculation then pregnancy cannot occur. You are did this at a fairly safe time of the month but there are no guarantees here.

Unfortunately it's too late for emergency contraception but I do think your risk is quite low. Don't stress too much about it as this can upset your regular cycle. You'll have to wait for your next period to know more.