bleeding every 6 days on 1 month!!

My periods were very irregular before I had my son. He now is 7 months old and I bleed more than once a month after having him. I thought it was the birth control pill at first so I stopped taking it. Its been about 4 months since I have taking contraception and i'm still having abnormal bleeding. If u email me I can send a pic of my period app where ive been keeping track. For sum reason I couldnt upload it here. Thanks

P.s ill be 20 next month..

We do not contact our readers outside of these forums. 

You need to see a doctor about your irregularity - it was the Pill that caused it - the Pill regulates the cycle. 

It sounds like you have some sort of hormonal imbalance. 

Keep us posted!