bleeding occurs in first day of my period then its been 24 hrs no bleeding occurs.

I have always regular period and last month i have some infection so i have taken antibiotics(levofloxacin n scinidazole).after taking this medicine my period was delay (after 7dys).i was trying to conception but coudnt b sucess now this month i had regular sex still 14 dys frm period date but in my period day ,bleeding occurs at night time in a small amont it was very lighting but till now (24hr)no bleeding occurs n i havent any related symptoms?

Thanks for posting!

It does sound like you have or are slowing getting your period. 

But if you have been having unprotected sex and the bleeding was very minimal, then go ahead and take a pregnancy test to be sure. 

Also remember to have sex from Day 10 of your period, not Day 14, so that you don't miss ovulating. A woman only ovulates for 24 hours in a month - most women ovulate between days 10 and 18 with the average being about day 14 or so. 

Good luck trying to conceive, we hope you have some good news for us soon! 

Thank you for reply
I dont have any pregnancy related symptoms but sometimes mild pain occurs in left lower abdomen.Yaa i had unprocted sex and now my husband is not with me.I have never feel this problem before so im little bit confuse.This month i was also under medicine (azithromycin and amoxycilin).