Bleeding/Cramping two weeks before period!!

By December 1, 2010 - 12:37pm

Well me and my husband have been trying to make a baby for the past year and a-half but now(Nov.30,2010) two weeks before my period is suppose to start(its suppose to start Dec.13,2010) i get light bleeding the first day with brown in it and a little more blood today with more brown in it.So for two days I have had light bleeding the first day and bleeding/cramping the second day..Am I pregnant or wat???

KayR19 - Spotting and cramping aren't signs of pregnancy. The following article provides a lot of information on the signs you can watch for. http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/earlypregnancysymptoms.html