boils in genital area

By Anonymous December 20, 2012 - 9:55am

I have lichen sclorosis. 2 months ago had a boil on left butt cheek that put me in the hospital for 2 weeks and 2 surgeries due to MRSA. still having daily "wound care" packing and a bandage. I now have about 6 EXTREMELY painful bumps on both of my labia. They have not come to a full boil but are terribly painful. How can I get rid of and PREVENT them?

I'm so sorry for your pain, Lichen Planus can be unbearable.

You need to talk to your doctor about taking a steroid medication via cream or suppository to treat these boils. They need to be taken under a doctors care so that no damage is done to sensitive vaginal tissue.

You can a lot more here: http://www.empowher.com/skin-hair-amp-nails/content/vaginal-lichen-planu...

I wish you a speedy recovery,

Boils Guide