Both breast hurt all day and night hurt to touch has been going on for weeks now what do i do

I am 47 i do not have my monthly anymore i had a mamogram 4 months ago it found nothing last month they felt like they wear growing

How long has it been since you last had your period? Has it been more than 1 year?

The reason why I ask is because during Perimenopause, breast tenderness is very common-- sometimes you may even feel lumpy breasts.

If you are concerned about this constant breast tenderness, please visit your doctor so that s/he can verify whether this is caused by Perimenopause or something else.

Best Wishes,

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide