boyfriends sex drive

I was just wondering what does it mean if my boyfriend wants sex ND manage to cm sometimes 3 times in one day I been with him 3 months does it just mean he finds me very sexually attractive or has he just got a very high sex drive ND do I to worry bout it ND him looking else were for his fix I have never had this from a partner ever

It sounds like your boyfriend has a high sex drive. I'm not sure what you concerns are about him cheating. A cheater will cheat regardless. It's a character flaw, not something psychical.