Breat and armpit pain

By Anonymous April 8, 2016 - 1:45pm

Pain in armpit and side of breast that come and goes. Really do not know what is wrong. Can seem to find a spot that particularly hurt. Just shooting pain diffused around my breast. Will appreciate some information.

The information you have given us is very general so the cause could be a number of things.

A virus can cause pain or swelling in the nodes - even a flu virus. Have you been unwell recently?

Please see a doctor about this. You may have some kind of nerve damage, muscle pain or even arthritic pain that is causing this and it may have nothing to do with your breast at all. You could even have an infection.

Some auto-immune diseases can also cause this kind of pain.

You may need physical therapy but your doctor can help with a diagnosis first.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/pain-under-armpit-and-breast-area

Thanks for the response. I have not had any illness lately. Just dealing with cubital tunnel syndrome which i had with carpal tunnel syndrome . The carpal tunnel syndrome is gone but still have mild flare ups from the cubital tunnel syndrome ever so often as i treating it conservatively. That is about what i have dealing with of late until recently i have been having some shooting pain around my breast , seems to be coming from deep down because when i feel my breast for tenderness there seems to be no place exactly. If it is of any help i have usually have a lot of tenderness during my period but goes after. This pain is radaiting around my breast/chest but now mostly Around the underarm area.

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide