can contraceptive pill(unwanted 72) can be taken twice a week or month?

I had unprotected sex on 21 Oct and my period date is 30th but with no ejaculation inside or around me still had taken unwanted 72 in the fear of pre-ejaculation. Again had unprotected sex on 30th with no ejaculation but still I am afraid to get pregnant. What should I do? Periods are 1day late and every hour becomes a headache. Please help

It's up to you to take medication again or not. You can read all about emergency contraception here : http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...

It's your choice to have unprotected sex so do as you feel is best. The link I have sent should help you.