Q: 

Can dry humping get me pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend were making out and he was on top of me, we were like dry humping and after we were done I felt my shorts moist but he had 3 layers of clothes on him and I had 2 my underwear and spandex. Also I didn't see no cm neither but I just felt like my shorts were a little moist. Is it possible t get pregnant in any way of dry humping or I'm I just over thinking it?

It's concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: : //www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Tags: