can dry humping, oral sex and fingering cause pregnancy?

Hello,
I was with my boyfriend and we did a lot of dry humping, fingering and oral sex. He was clothed, only in his underwear and t shirt while I wasn't. Right before my period was due (two days after we did thus) I experienced light , pinkish bleeding that only lasted a few hours. I took a pregnancy test the day after and it was negative. What are the chances that I am pregnant and that this was implantation bleeding?

There is no risk of implantation bleeding. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. Your period, if it hasn't started, should arrive soon.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Thank you