can finguring cause pregnancy?

Me and my girlfriend were in my home 2 days ago and there she gave me handjob and then blowjob. There were some precm on my penis. I am not sure if she touched the precm or not. Nor i am sure that i touched it or not. Then i fingured her. And she also masturbated. I want to ask whether she will become pregnant? Her periods are awaited on 10th-11th of next month(12-13) days from now.
Please help us we both are tensed.

If neither you or she know if she touched pre-ejaculate or not, then nobody else can tell you that. 

If you didn't have sex, and if there was no sperm placed inside her vagina, then pregnancy cannot occur.  If she touched your penis and then masturbated, she's not going to get pregnant either, unless she placed your sperm inside her vagina. 

Stop engaging in these behaviors if they make you nervous because if you continue along these lines, pregnancy may occur. You need to be smart and informed when it comes to your sexual activity. 

Thankyou susan. And yes, after this situation we will definately stop doing this untill we marry :-)
We are now relieved a bit by your reply. Again thankyou.

HERWriter Guide (reply to bigaddi)

I'm glad I could help :)