Can genital to genital touching get you pregnant and pregnancy tests

about 8 weeks ago, my boyfriend rubbed his penis against my privates for a little less than a minute. I'm on the pill, but I forgot to use it during the second week when ovulation may occur twice and I think I forgot the week before as well. Since then I have had two periods, one was four days early and light brown and the other was dark dark red and super thick. Since then I've taken three tests, one four weeks after, one six weeks after, and one a few days ago. All were negative, but could the weird periods mean I'm pregnant? I've heard pregnancy tests can be not completely accurate and sometimes pregnant women bleed during pregnancy. This probably sounds ridiculous but I'm still terrified.

You can relax, you have had several periods and many negative tests. You are not pregnant.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors