Can I b pregnant

My boyfriend was trying to take my virginity on August 4th but while he was putting his penis in he precmmed he didn't take my virginity I was scared I took positonor 2 the day after but I was having alil cramps here n there can I b pregnant ?!! Help ASAP

Hi Toofly

In future, don't let any guy within two miles of your genitals without wearing a condom. It's really that vital.

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is rare from this.

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Side effects can include stomach aches, cramps, headaches, nausea and a generally feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding. If you don’t get your next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...