Can i Be 8 Weeks Pregnant?

Could i Be Pregnant 8 Weeks If i Had My Period Last Month? Ive Been Having Weird Cramps And My Breast Been Hurting And Feeling Heavy.. Me And My Partner Had Unprotected Sx For Over More Than a Week Trying To Concive.. Could i Be Pregnant?

Hi anon and thanks for your question.

If you had your period then you can't be pregnant. Menstruation only happens when you're not pregnant. Each month, your uterus grows a thick blood-rich lining in preparation for an egg to embed there. If you don't get pregnant that month, you shed this tissue and blood – that's your menstrual period.

Hope that helps,