Can i be pregant?

By August 3, 2016 - 11:52am

Hi I'm 26 years old with two kids. 6 and 2. In 2013 I had my tubes tied. Lately I missed my period, been tired, gain some weight. Does anyone know what this can be from? Thanks

Hi Nhanley2010

Pregnancy is very unlikely with a tubal - it's very rare. But this doesn't mean it can't ever happen so take a pregnancy test to at least rule that out.

If it's negative, you may also have an issue with reproductive hormone regularity or thyroid regularity that needs to be checked. These irregularities can cause your symptoms. You doctor can perform some simple blood tests for you.