can I be Preggy?

hello I had my period last 11th of sept. I had sex w/my bf last Sept 24-29 ... I had again my period on 30th with headaches, cramps, backpains.. it laster for 5days...a week aftr my period I again experiecend strong headache and I got sick.. like flu.. and just this night I had slight cramps backache and when I went to wee, I saw a slight blood on my undies. what could it be? I'm worried.. could I be Preggy?

It sounds like you picked up a virus somewhere and this is not connected to pregnancy.

Since you got a period after sex, you're not pregnant from the sex you had before your pregnancy. We can't say exactly why you had spotting but it may be a hormonal imbalance or a change in your cycle due to being unwell.

thank you. I think I will have again my period since I had it last 11th of sept , so probably I will be having again this week of oct. since spots become more visible .. I feel dizzy especially when I move quickly and yes I was pcos before I don't know till now. thanks. ...