can i be pregnant?

i messed up my pill pretty badly the other month and I m late the last period i had was over June 20. . I messed up my pill two months in a row. the first month i missed four pills in a row and spotted and the second month that i started after the 20th i only took the first week and lost the pack. I had sex on june 13th. is there any way i could be pregnant? i gained some weight but only like five or so pounds

You have not been taking the Pill correctly at all so pregnancy is possible in this case.
A test is recommended.