Can i be pregnant

I had my menses on the 1/9/15,my boyfriend did the withdrawal syndrome on 9/9/15 but I feel don't save,so I took some herbal decoction, then on the 15/9/15, same happened but this time I used postinor2 the next day and since then I have been expecting to bleed, I just feel there's discharge but nothing on my panties and I went for test which read negative...don't knowing am pregnant?

A test will be accurate about 21 days after sex so you may need to retest then. P2 is 90-95% effective when taken within 24 hours so your risk of pregnancy is very low.