can i be pregnant?

By Anonymous November 24, 2015 - 6:22am

on my right side between my belly
button and my rib cage. I only feel it at night
when I lay down to go to sleep. It does feel like
something moving and pushing ( i guess like a
worm). I have had to put it out of my mind
because the movement is significant and IS NOT

This sounds like it's something in your digestive system rather than a baby kicking. Are you getting periods? Have you been having unprotected sex?
Take a pregnancy test to rule it out. If you are pregnant, you'd be four or more months along if you are feeling a baby move.

On Sept 15 my boyfriend and I made out but he just inserted the tips of his penis on my vigina.I had my period on Oct and Nov...I'm feeling nauseated and
I think my areolas are getting dark...I did an home pregnancy test last week but it came out negative

Are you the same Anon that started this thread? If not, it's better to go on a similar thread so this thread doesn't become full of Anons asking pregnancy questions, and the OP will get confused.

As to your question, two periods after sex confirm you are not pregnant - and an additional negative pregnancy test. I think you think your nipples are darkening but they probably not. It doesn't sound like you have anything to be concerned about.