Can I be pregnant?

My boyfriend was rubbing his duck in my vagina , he was also putting the tip in bur not all the way in. Then he cued but he says his cm didn't go inside my vagina, I'm really scared. Can I be pregnant?

You had unprotected sex (even the tip is sex) and if there was ejaculation around the genitals, then it's possible for sperm to enter the vagina and cause pregnancy. The risk is lower than ejaculation inside the body but there is some risk.
If you don't get your period when expected, take a test and don't allow this kind of incident to happen again, your boyfriend needs to use condoms.