Can I be pregnant

Here's the deal my friend and I filled around I gave him oral then he rubbed his penis on my vagina he didn't penetrate or ejaculate but now I'm worried about being pregnant my period isn't late yet it's do this week but I have a strange feeling it won't arrive . I was having constipation before this event occured but now I have discharge my vagina feels full and my stomach hurts I am also diabetic so that could cause discharge. I'm also bipolar with OCD and severe anxiety I'm not currently on my meds because I don't know what's going on with me. I have latched on to the idea that pregnancy is all this could be. If I'm not pregnant what else can cause discharge a few days after sex ? When is the best time to test maybe I'm paranoid because we did what we did and now every new sensation is pregnancy. I was recently treated for a yeast infection. Can you have a heavy discharge due to pregnancy I need to know as soon as possible so I can get back on my meds so I believe the test. Can I do anything to ensure I wait long enough to only take test once? These symptoms could be a pregnancy or all in my head any advice is welcomed

First, take some deep breaths and try to calm down.

None of what you did indicates you could get pregnant. Didn't we chat with you about this recently?

If you don't get your period on time, take a test at that time but again, pregnancy does not appear to be a factor.

I can't say what your discharge means, many women have daily discharge so as long as it's clear and doesn't smellll, it shouldn't be a problem.

Talk to your doctor about your anxiety. Therapy could be of great help and get back on your meds. Medication and therapy work well for many.