Can I be pregnant

By April 17, 2016 - 3:04pm

Hello, I indulged in incomplete unprotected Penetration (1 inch) n he says there was no ejaculation (also I didn't feel any). Had ipill at 36 hours. Then I got my period heavy n dark bright red at 36 hours (little brown in beginning) after 15 days. One month post this period, I again got periods dark bright red but little lighter (2.5 days than usual 3 days). I m feeling v tired for the past 1.5 months n also gained weight.. My breast size has increased slightly. Can I b pregnant as urine tests were negative. Please help urgently.

There is no indication here that you may be pregnant. You took emergency contraception and there was no sign of ejaculation. You have had periods since and negative pregnancy tests - you're not pregnant.

Weight gain may be due to eating too much or even hormones. But it's a good idea to see a doctor to know why you're feeling that way - it could even be a symptom of taking the emergency contraception.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills

Thanks a ton! You don't know how relieved I am

HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonympus)

No, I do! We deal with panic situations everyday!