Can I be pregnant?

I've never had vaginal sex. However my boyfriend and I have done several things. He's fingered me and we've had anal sex but he's never ejaculated only Precm. However, on June 23 he jacked off and then fingered me. He said he wiped his hands off but wasn't completely positive. So I took a plan b pull just in case. The next day I started bleeding and bled for almost a week. We stopped for a while but then started again. However I've been really careful. We've dry humped with clothes on and we did anal but again it was only Precm. A week or so ago my boobs got really sore and they still kind of are and today I have pink discharge here and there and I'm terrified that it's implantation bleeding but we haven't done anything but dry humped in the past 6-12 days. I also took a pregnancy test August 4th and August 9th and they were both negative but I'm not sure if they were too early to tell anything. The only symptoms I've had are sore boobs, a little emotional and now this discharge. Am I pregnant?

Pre-ejaculate does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

Nothing you said you did indicates pregnancy. I think you may be experiencing PMS.