Can I be pregnant

By February 25, 2015 - 2:51am

I can't believe I'm on here but I had dry humping sex with my with clothes on I had on pants and he had on boxer but we was only drying humping from the back and he ejaculate on my pant and a little tiny bit I my lower back can I be pregnant I'm scared please help :(

You're not pregnant, you just have to accept that and don't whip yourself up into a frenzy. 

To get pregnant you need to have sexual intercourse with ejaculation on or in the vaginal opening. You can't get pregnant with clothes on and when you're not even having sex.