Can i be pregnant even if i had my periods?

By June 15, 2015 - 4:59am

M 18 nd my bf is 19 we both had an unprotected sex on 8th of this month..he didnt cm inside me..my due date was for 10th ..n had a little bit of bleeding on 10th.
After seein dat i took a plan B as it was within 72hrs that time..nw n havin normal bleedin like i hve during my periods..bt m still confused..can i be pregnant? Pls hlp.

Hi Kavu
I think we answered this question for you already.

There was no need to take emergency contraception, as I said before. This only serves to make your cycle irregular.

We cannot tell you if you are pregnant or not - but it's very unlikely. Since it sounds like you are on your period, then this is a sign you are not.