Can I be pregnant if me and my boyfriend have dry sex while we both have our underwear on?

By June 16, 2015 - 8:22pm

Me and my boyfriend have recently been having dry sex. Once we finish my underwear is soaked, and my vagina hurts. And lately I've been having white deposits in my underwear and my period is late. Could I have a chance of being pregnant? Bc I'm very scared and I'm not Sure about this.

Hi Girlthing!

Sperm is not designed to travel through clothes - a woman can get pregnant if sperm is deposited directly inside the vagina or, more rarely, at the opening.
Your period is late for other reasons (including stress) and if you genitals hurt, you need to be more gentle.

Thank you Susan - girl thing