can i be pregnant??f

Hi i gave birth to my 3rd baby she is now 8 mths and i.didnt get my period this past month of may im occasionaly regular but lately ive been under so much stress so dnt knw if thatbhas anything to do with it? But iam alsoexperiecing the same symptoms as when i get my period lower.back and cramping andbalso kinda of nauseas ...weve been using condoms to finish off is therr a chance i might be pregnant??

It's very unlikely you are pregnant if you have been using condoms every time you have sex but a test will let you know for sure.