Can I Be/Get Pregnant

By Anonymous March 8, 2010 - 9:16am

ok my period was on the 24th of feb .... my and my bf had sex last night and he injackualted but not in me ...... i go down on him for a while and he puts it in again ...... is there a chance that some of the sperm could have gotten in and i could get pregnant?

Yes, it's possible to become pregnant this way. Remember that any time a man's penis is in or near the genitalia of a woman, there is a risk of pregnancy. The fact that he had ejaculated already does not eliminate the risk since continued leakage of his body fluids occurs.

It's a good idea to use condoms every time you have a sexual encounter.

We wish you the best!