Can I get pregnant from this?

By January 24, 2016 - 8:25am

So me and my bf were messing around and I got cm on my hands he didn't. I wiped my hand off and put hand sanitizer on. He wiped his stomach and put hand sanitizer on. Few minutes later he started fingering me inside.. I pushed him away Bc I couldn't remember how long etc.. Could I get pregnant?

Hi Taymooh

Pregnancy does not seem possible in this situation. There was no penetrative sex or ejaculation with it. Hand sanitizer would have killed off any sperm. However, soap and warm water cleans hands far better.