I did my period math wrong and had a sexual encounter on the 14th day of my cycle. I have a 28 day cycle and my periods are regular.
My boyfriend was wearing a condom and only put his tip in. Later there was pre ejaculated on his hand while we were kissing. (Fully clothed) During those 2 minutes or kissing his hand MIGHT have touched my clothes.
But after 2 minutes he touched opening of my vaginal canal with the same hand.
We had to break away after that for whatever reason. And I took Unwanted 72 after 26 hours (yes,26)
1) what are the odds of me getting pregnant? - i am worrying because I was ovulating (14th day) and its my first time.
2) today is the fifth day after taking the pill and i have not had my withdrawal bleed yet. My lower abdomen hurts occasionally though.
Should i be worried?
3) how many more days do i have to wait before taking a home pregnancy test? Today is the 20th day of my cycle.
4) how long after withdrawal bleeding, if i have it, should i expect a period?
5) does withdrawal bleeding rule out the chances of pregnancy entirely?
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.