Can I get pregnant

I've been taking the pills for 12 years. I stop taking the pill 2 week before my period ( green pills). I do want to get pregnant, I had unprotected sex on Monday and Friday. I notice that when we finish having sex on Friday I had a light bleeding. And the next Monday I started my period (very light bleeding). I'm very exact and I usually start my period on a Thursday (for years) now I started on Monday, can I still get pregnant? What are my chances, I really want to be pregnant?

It doesn't sound like you are pregnant but you can test two weeks after you had sex.

Your bleeding sounds like withdrawal bleeding from stopping the Pill and then a regular period.

Not every women gets pregnant as soon as she wants to. It can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive but most have conceived by 6 months.

Take your time, let nature take it's course and make sure you're having sex at the right times to maximize your potential. Read more here for help with that: http://www.empowher.com/infertility-fertility/content/whats-ovulation-have-do-pregnancy