Can i get pregnant from this?

By August 29, 2016 - 5:56am

Me and my boyfriend were having pretected sex but when some of his male juices went on my underwear after i didnt notice until he text me that night and i want to no if i can get pregnant. I am really scared

Thank u very much u save my life

Hello Hay,

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...