Can i get pregnant from this?

Me and my bf were having protected sex but when some of his seman went on to the inside of my underwear but i never notice tell that night i just want to now if i can get pregnant from this i an terrified

Hi Jennifer09985

There is no risk of pregnancy if the sperm was dry when you wore your underwear.
Dry sperm is dead sperm. If it wasn't dry there may be some small risk if it was placed directly where your vaginal opening would be but that seems a bit of a stretch.

I also dont think it was alot i think it was a wipe

If u put it in a percentage what would u say it would be

HERWriter Guide (reply to Jennifer09985)

Hi Jennifer

This is not something a percentage could be given for. I'd just be guessing. But if the underwear was dry, my guess would be that your risk is near zero.

Would you no how long semen would take to dry

Hi Jennifer

That would depend on the conditions but sperm dies about 5-20 mins outside the body. It's not an exact science but that is considered to be about right.

I didnt stick my underwear on thill about 25 mins after would u say i would be safe

We can't make those kind of statements definitively- you were there, we were not! But I would say that the odds are your underwear was dry and you were safe.

Thank you for everything

You're welcome, Jennifer!