Can I get pregnant after having my tubes tied almost 16 yrs ago?

I've had my tubes tied almost 16 yrs now n my periods have ALWAYS been on time..I'm concerned that I could b pregnant cuz I haven't had my Nov period. Should I b worried?

There is a tiny risk of pregnancy when a woman's tubes are tied and this risk is raised slightly as the years go on.  However, getting pregnant after having one's tubes tight is rare. 

How old are you? Periods can get less regular, especially when over 40. 

How late are you? If more than a few days take a pregnancy test so you can rule that out.