Can I get pregnant the day after my period?

By October 19, 2012 - 7:47am

I was with my boyfriend yesterday, he used a condom and only penetrate for a few mins. He did ejaculated and carefully check the condom. Can I be pregnant ?

Hi yulesy

We have answered this question several times for you-  and we ask that our readers only post there questions once so that all our readers have a chance to he helped. Check here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-i-be-pregnant-protected-sex-da... and another moderator answered the question above in another post.

Condoms are up to 99% effective when used correctly so it doesn't appear you have anything to worry about.

If you have further questions, please ask your doctor as we have helped you as far as well can.