Can I get pregnant from dry semen 20 minutes later

By October 12, 2016 - 5:23am

Hey I wanted to know if i could get pregnant from dry sperm because about two weeks ago my boyfriend and I were out hanging at his place and I gave him a blowjob and he came in my mouth then put away his member with his right hand(meaning there could be sperm on it) Than about 20 minutes of cuddling and doing things around the house like cleaning And turning on the tv. He fingered me with his opposite hand then we cuddled again. Is there any chance I could get pregnant from that situation. I'm scared half to death and my period is late. My boyfriend says it's from stress and that dried sperm can't get me pregnant pleeeeeease help!!!!!

can sperm move through underware.

No it cannot.

Sperm isn't a super fluid. It's quite sensitive and needs to be inside a vagina to cause pregnancy. Even then a woman only has a 15-20% chance of pregnancy every month. You cannot get pregnant.

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

Sperm would be long dry and dead after 20 mins and it's a guess as to whether there was semen on his hand. For the sake of hygiene however, washing his hands with warm water and soap is a good idea.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

WOuld it be a problem if it was with the same hand

You said he used the opposite hand so your concern about the same hand should not be an issue.

If it were the same hand, there would still be no risk.