Can I get pregnant if...?

By October 14, 2016 - 12:44am

Hello,

A few days ago, my boyfriend and I got engaged in some dry humping, fingering and oral sex. While he was clothed in his underwear and a t-shirt, I was not. Two days after this, I noticed some light, pink bleeding. I took a pregnancy test the day after and the result was negative. What are the chances that I might be pregnant and that this bleeding was implantation bleeding?

I've read a lot of things online that are really stressing me out- things like semen getting soaked through underwear and making one pregnant. Please help.

This question was asked by you and answered yesterday. Please copy and paste this link http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-dry-humping-oral-sex-and-fingering-cause-pregnancy

We ask that you post your question just once.

Thank you. Still getting the hang of this site-sorry for the double question.