Can I get pregnant if I had Outercourse?

Hello, so I've been worried all week, about this. Five days ago me and my boyfriend were making out in his house, and we kinda got carried away, so we dry humped for a while, we always do it with clothes on but this time he took his off. I didn't, I stayed with my yoga pants, but then he took my pants off for a few minutes, and I stayed with my underware, but I didn't felt confortable so I put my yoga pants again. It was like no more then three minutes. Im worried now because its the first time he touches me with his fingers without any underware, is there a posibility I can be pregnant? I know he didn't ejaculate but Im not sure if he didn't pre ejaculate, Im getting paranoic with this now. Also Im about a week to have my period, and lately Im peeing like many times a day but not peeing much, and this often happens when Im about to have my period, but I read on internet that it can be a sign of pregnancy and now Im all confused, I do not now what to do. Please help, Thanks

You cannot get pregnant if you didn't have sex and had your underwear on. 

Your symptoms are that of PMS.