Can I get pregnant if I missed one pill but made up for it, during my fertility window

By January 26, 2016 - 10:50pm

I missed my birth control pill one night but made up for it by taking 2 pills the next night at my time. But I missed it during my fertility window. I had sex like 5 or 6 days later without a condom and he didn't cm inside me or come close to doing so. Am I safe ?

Since you took your missed pill the next day you should be fine. Having sex after ovulation means you won't get pregnant, even if you weren't on any birth control. And since there was no ejaculation, pregnancy is also not possible.

Even if it was during my fertile week?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Bellalandress24)

You said you had sex about 6 days after your fertility window so your story has changed completely. I can only go on the information you put out there. Your fertile time is in the days up to ovulation and on that one day you ovulate. After that day there is no risk for pregnancy. You also said there was no ejaculation whatsoever so I am not sure why you think you could be pregnant. You can't be.