Q: 

Can I get pregnant if the penis rubbed against my vagina?

Hi, I may be overacting but I'm worried in case I'm pregnant as his penis touched my vagina without a condom and then we proceeded to have sex with a condom, I'm hoping I'm just paranoid help me out please. Thanks

Thanks for posting your question!

Condoms are 98%+ effective so you're ok there.

With regard to what happened before: There does not seem to be any way you could get pregnant this way. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on/near the opening of) her vagina. Since this did not happen, you're fine.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Tags: