Can I get pregnant just days before my periods?

a little anxious, had unprotected sex with my fiancé on the 22nd of this month. My period is due on The 30th and I have watery creamy like discharge today (25th). Could it be a possible sign of pregancy? I also had some mild cramping... Please help

It's possible but not probable. 

You had sex a week before your period which is usually a pretty safe time unless you ovulated very late in your cycle. It has been known to happen.

Women have discharge any time of the month so this discharge isn't necessarily a sign of anything in particular. 

If you don't get your period when expected, take a test but I think your risk is fairly low. It's not wise to have unprotected sex at any time of the month unless you know exactly when you ovulate.