Can I get pregnant from pre ejaculation through clothes?

By June 22, 2015 - 12:48pm

Me and my boyfriend were dry humping and we only had our underwear on. When we were dry humping he pre came on me and it got through my underwear. I am 3 days late from my period and my boyfriend and I are really paranoid that I might be pregnant. Please help!

Sperm needs to be deposited in the vagina for pregnancy to occur. Pre-ejaculation is a few drops and it can't go through underwear. You won't get pregnant for this and a pregnancy test can confirm this for you. Your period may be delayed for other reasons, including stress but I think it'll be along soon.