ask: Can i get pregnant without deep penetration?Unpublished

Hi, I'm 23 years old lady and I'm still a virgin. I have a bf and we've been together for more than 4 years. We never had 'real' penetration or sexual intercourse (saving it for the marriage). But today we made out and he only put his tip into me (only like half an inch to an inch) but did not cum in me. I am just a little concerned and went online to search for answers, and some people even mentioned that with what i've done, i'm actually not a virgin anymore! but no pain no blood flow happened.

Anyway, my question is, will i get pregnant this way? isit really true that if sperm was only near the vagina, i will get pregnant?

only supportive and real answers please.. i know i shud've used contraception, but it was our first time, and we didn't really planned for it to happen.

thanks..

Anonymous

Hi susan. Need ur help. I am married and we are in TTC. I have erection problem, I can managed to put inside her ONLY the tip of my peniss in here vagina. And then ejaculation occured. What is the chances of getting her pregnant. We tried that for 2 years,, but still no pregnancy had happen. She is irregular... my sperm count is normal 85% mobility and 48M sperm per ejaculation.

Anonymous

Anonymous

My boyfriend went inside me, he was completely dry , no ejaculation. I'm still very worried that I may be pregnant. What are the chances?

misvives HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your question. There is always a chance of pregnancy with unprotected sexual activity. I am not sure I can give you a percentage or a chance estimate for your concerns although the main issue is to better prepare for the next time if you wait to see if you miss our period and then take a pregnancy test. Have you ever thought about possible birth control methods?

Missie

Anonymous (reply to misvives)

Yes I have thought about birth control. I'm just wondering if I have any chance at all of being pregnant from this

Anonymous (reply to misvives)

Thank you for your response. We didn't have any contraceptives with us at the time. He did not cum or precum, so there is little to no chance that I am pregnant? That's all I'm wondering.

Anonymous

im married but no penetration at all just on top is there possibility for me to get pregnant?

ashley17xxx

i have a concern
my boyfriend the other day put it inside for a few seconds he was dry but im scared.......

Olivia82217

Hello

Anonymous

Hello Ma am ,me And My G.f I had put down my shorts and my g.f was in her legins and panty My sperms had Fallen On her legins And Panty And her thaighs were little bit wet then after 5 minutes she goes in toilet Then she washed her vagina and she had done toilet then after 1 week i had taken the pregnancy test Then there Was all Thing Normal But She Is Not Getting Mens And I Am 2 Much Worried And her Date Is 21 Today Is 17 She Had Eaten Lot Of sour things But Nothing Is Happening Please Ma am M waiting Of Your Rply Plzz Give Me Answer M In verry Stress
I Am Waiting Of Your Rply
And Thnxx For Rplying me Ma am God Bless You

Do you take selfies?: