can I still be pregnant ?

Me and my bf rubbed each other and i was scared because we werent sure if he had ejaculated so i took the morning after pill and i have had my period sinve it happend in july 19 but i am not convinced i havent missed a period but i dont know.

Idk what it is im just scared that i might be pregnant or have an std

If you don't know if you skipped a period, then we certainly cannot help you with that. 

How does your boyfriend not know if he reached orgasm or not - that's very unusual. 

However, if you have had even one period since having sex, as you mentioned,  then you are not pregnant. A pregnancy test will confirm this for you.

Hi this is the same person who asked you a question like four days ago i started what i thought was my period on nov 21 last it up to nov24 i didnt have cramps as much and i didnt evn have clumps so i thought it was okay. Today nov 29 i have cramps and i wiped myself and had a lil blood what can that mean

I don't know what that means unless it's old blood from your recent period - or, it's your actual period and your bleeding before was due to hormones or having an irregular cycle.