Can I still be pregnant?

my fiance & I had PROTECTED sex in the beginning of Dec. I ended up getting my period a week late so I wasn't worried about pregnancy, however I'm now late on my period and I'm not even getting my pms symptoms, I feel normal!?
I have not had sex since before my period last month, but is it possible I'm still pregnant or something?!
I'm stressing a bit about it now

You can't be pregnant if you had a period after sex and haven't had sex again. 

Your period may be late due to stress. Since it was late last month too, you may be a bit irregular - something you can talk to your doctor about. The birth control pill is very good at regulating the menstrual cycle and will end your pregnancy concerns. 

A test will confirm you are not pregnant.