Can I still be pregnat?

On October 9th, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Later on I got my period at the right time, it wasn't late at all, it was heavy too. I have gotten a little naesus and stomach cramps and I'm also discharging daily more than usual I think. I'm afraid that I'm pregnat. Is this possible if I got my period?

Pregnancy is not possible since you had a regular period. Your period is a sign you're not pregnant, not that you are or might be.

I'm not sure why your are experiencing cramps etc, you may be PMSing.